Print Production/Finishing Team Member
About Fireball Printing
Hi! We’re a Philadelphia-based print shop focusing on projects for artists, galleries, venues, non profit organizations, schools and small businesses. We strive to create great prints for our clients, and to make Fireball a nice place to work. To find out more about us, visit www.fireballprinting.com.
(5) eight hour shifts
About the Job
We’re looking for a team member who’s up for having a certain amount of flexibility regarding their job description. We’re a small business that handles various tasks in the realm of printing. You would be expected to work with the production department as a whole rather than just have a set daily routine.
- Cutting on Large Commercial Paper Cutters
- Corner Rounding
- Operation of Various Book Binding Equipment
- Folding Machine Operation
- Operation of Various Automated Finishing Machines
- UV Coater Operation
- Clean Up of both the production area and the workspace as a whole
- General Maintenance of Machines
- General Finishing Work
- Assisting with large format printing and projects including printing, mounting, weeding, etc.
- Preparing jobs for shipment, delivery and pickup, and making sure they’re completed on time
- Assisting customers with pickups of completed jobs
- Assisting when needed with digital printing, deliveries, and packing
- Dealing with UPS and other shipping companies, contacting vendors, contacting repair companies, etc.
- A good sense of urgency, quality, organization, prioritizing and the ability to work with deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly
- High level of comfort working with machines
- Moderate level of aptitude with computers
- Basic math skills and ability to read measurements on a ruler
- Willingness to effectively communicate with others both verbally and in writing
- Self starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to cooperate within a team
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand and walk continuously
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discount
Please email a pdf of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.